TASK Performance recommend the Dyna product for your
The Dyna 2KiP (Programmable) is the newest addition to the
successful line of Dyna ignition systems
- Single Fire operation down to zero rpm for easier cranking
- Will operate in all combinations of single fire or dual fire
with single plug or dual plug heads.
(when used with appropriate coils)
- 8 advance curves to cover a broad range of engine builds and
- Engine over rev protection adjustable from 6000 to 7500 rpm.
- Adjustable timing retard for nitrous and turbo applications.
- VOES indicator. Allows you to tell at a glance the status of
the VOES switch. Also indicates when retard mode is active.
- Built in Tach Driver. Delivers stable tach signal even
during rev limiting or can be used to activate shift lights,
auto shifters, and other accessories.
- Easy static timing with built in timing indicator. No timing
- Intelligent over current / short circuit protection. Every
time power to the ignition is switched on, the 2Ki will check
to see if the coil is shorted, mis-wired, or the wrong type.
If an error is detected, the 2Ki will immediately switch off
and issue a warning by rapidly flashing the status indicator.
Besides protecting the unit, this also prevents the costly
failure of an improperly matched coil going bad one hour into
your ride. After starting, the 2Ki continuously monitors the
coil and wiring status.
- Active Dwell Control. Continually adjusts coil current to
maintain maximum spark energy all the way to redline while
eliminating coil stress caused by overcharging at idle. High
efficiency design reduces battery draw for easier cold weather
starting and lower charging system load.
- Ruggedized output - cannot be damaged by broken or
disconnected spark plug wires.
- Over voltage protected against momentary spikes (both
positive and negative going) as well as surges caused by
faulty voltage regulators or quick charge battery boosters.
- Harness constructed with TXL cross linked polyethylene
automotive wire for exceptional resistance to abrasion, heat,
and chemical attack. High temp glass braid jacket further
increases the toughness of the harness and provides a tight,
clean appearance. Wire colors closely match the factory
harness for error free installation.
- Manufactured with premium quality components specifically
qualified for operation in a high temperature / high vibration
environment. A one piece aluminum housing and thermally
conductive epoxy encapsulation provide superior heat dissipation
and outstanding resistance to shock, vibration,
- Advanced microprocessor technology / Quartz crystal accuracy.
- Intelligent overvoltage / overcurrent protection.
- Adjustable retard timing.
- Short circuit protection.
Nobody rides their bike on a dyno.
Please call us for advice and pricing on these units..
2007 TASK Performance